G Suite for SMBs (formerly Google Apps) is a service from Google that provides customizable products under your company’s domain name. These products improve your company’s productivity and collaboration. Business-grade email, instant messaging, document storage, video conferencing, and much much more.
Hosted on Google servers, it’s designed to keep your data safe, secure, and in your control. Built for teams, it’s designed to improve your workflow and increase your productivity, effortlessly.
As an Authorized Google Cloud Partner for G Suite we have invested people, time, and resources into G Suite – so you don’t have to.
What is G Suite (formerly Google Apps)?
Overview of what we do
We provide SMBs (up to 750 employees) with the following services for G Suite:
- Assessing the initial move to cloud-based solutions
- Set up and manage G Suite
- Training employees to fully explore and use the many features of Apps for Business
- Data, data, data – migrating data, implementing data policies, managing storage with Google Drive, and more
- Integrating G Suite with other business applications
- And more, including support, systems, network and security management